FT PT | GP | 75% of billings | Flexibility | Southport, Gold Coast
Her Medical is an exclusive & boutique brand new, beautiful, state-of-the-art medical centre which is tailored to meet the needs of women as they transition throughout their various life stages.
We are a privately owned NON-CORPORATE practice, led by an Australian & locally trained female General Practitioner.
Comprehensive health care for women will be delivered with the inclusion of Allied health and relevant medical specialists within the centre, as well as an onsite pathology.
About the Role
A variety of opportunities are available for highly skilled and experienced General Practitioners to join our team which is dedicated to women's health.
Your role will primarily be receiving new patients or those patients who have been referred to us by other GP’s for specialised women’s health care.
You can tailor your practice and patient base both clinically and in relation to billings, whilst becoming known in the community for clinical excellence.
As the successful applicant, you will be a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner with:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- RACGP or ACCRM Fellowship
Interstate candidates are encouraged to apply
What's on offer
- As a private billing practice - you'll earn 75% of billings till the end of the financial year
- Full reception and administration support
- Access to the team of experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated nursing staff
- Oversized practice rooms filled with natural light, individually controlled temperature settings (aircon and heating systems)
- The practice will provide ongoing marketing using various platforms to ensure rapid growth & expansion of patient base
- Undercover parking onsite
- The flexibility to work your own hours
- Excellent location close to schools, public transport, cafes and retail
How to Apply
If you're looking for a rewarding role where you can bring your passion for and expertise in women's health, apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will include the following questions:
Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Do you have fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
How many years' experience do you have as a general practitioner?
Apply for FT PT | GP | 75% of billings | Flexibility | Southport, Gold Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly