Clinical Trial Investigator | Kanwal, Central Coast
Paratus Clinical is a network of high quality private clinical trial sites, established to meet the increasing need for efficient, cost effective and quality delivery of clinical trials within Australia. A privately owned Australian organisation, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness to client needs with the speed and quality of the delivery of our client's clinical trials.
Paratus Clinical is a fast growing, young company with a vibrant culture and offers opportunities for staff to rapidly develop skills and experience and grow their careers. Our focus is on delivering an outstanding experience for our patients and trial sponsors and this is reflected in the customer service focus of our teams.
Paratus Clinical Research Central Coast is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Clinical Trial Investigator, who is interested in expanding their career in medical research. You will be part of a fantastic team offering a stimulating clinic environment, including flexibility, patient interaction and overseeing and assisting the team in delivering important clinical trials.
This would be suited to a motivated doctor interested in enhancing their experience with Pharma-sponsored Clinical Trial Research. The suitable candidate would quickly be able to expand their career to Principle Investigator providing the medical leadership on multiple studies.
The role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Conduct medical research in accordance with government regulations, guidelines, ICH Good Clinical Practice and SOPs
- Lead studies as a Principle Investigator
- Supervision of Sub-Investigators
- Medical oversight of the study participants enrolled in a trial
- Overall oversight of the study, ethics, participants, schedule of events, AEs and data
- Perform study activities as required by the protocol and applicable regulations.
- Interpretation of laboratory results, ECG, imaging
- Read and understand the informed consent form, protocol, and investigator’s brochure.
- Explain the study to participants and obtain signed informed consent
- Follow up and evaluate study participants for the duration of the study
- Work proactively with a broader team of Investigators across multiple sites to develop and implement clinical best practice
- Assist the Site Operations Manager in developing a high performing team culture
Skills & Experience
- Unrestricted AHPRA Medical Practitioner Registration
- Not currently listed in the FDA’s list “Investigators Ineligible to Receive Investigational New Drugs”
- Research Experience
- High-level computer skills (Microsoft Office, databases and internet/email use)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible and open to change and excellent problem-solving ability
- Experience in conducting clinical trials or research (ICH-GCP certification) as a Principle Investigator
- Experience working in commercially sponsored trial settings
To Apply send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the SEEK links
For more information, call Monica Harris 0429 703 340