GP - Mixed Billing Clinic (19ab Transfer Exemption) - East Melbourne
Join a purpose-built, well established, mixed billing clinic in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Belgrave area.
The practice and culture
Join a well-established and growing practice. You will be joining 4 other highly qualified and professional GPs and allied health. A friendly and welcoming practice culture with a professional approach. The clinic is set up and offers a full spectrum of services including women's/ men's health, children's health/ immunization, Antenatal care, skin, Work cover, geriatrics + more. Clinic is well set up with treatment rooms and ample waiting space. Situated amongst shops and restaurants with high foot traffic. The principal doctor and owner is looking for a part timer initially.
Benefits of the Role
- High Earnings with mixed billing structure I Tom 0415 114 900
- Doctor owned a run.
- For doctor under moratorium - 19AB DPA TRANSFER EXPEMTION AVAILABLE
- Excellent Work Life Balance l Friendly team l Supportive Management
- Fantastic location in a high foot traffic area, close to restaurants, public transport and shops
- Practice Nurses, admin and practice manager Fulltime.
- Best Practice Software
- Flexible hours with no weekend requirements
- Full time admin support
- Treatment rooms
- Vocationally Registered GP
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- 19ab restricted doctors are encouraged to apply
- Please send your resume to EMAIL: Tom@sigmaresourcing.com.au or PHONE: 0415 114 900 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for GP - Mixed Billing Clinic (19ab Transfer Exemption) - East Melbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly