GP - Take over case load at mixed billing clinic - Melbourne
Join a purpose-built, well established, mixed billing clinic in the South Melbourne area.
A genuine vacancy awaits as a long-term doctor has moved on and the clinic requires a VR GP to take over the case load.
- High Earnings I Tom 0415 114 900 Excellent Work Life Balance l Friendly team l Supportive Management
- Fantastic location in a high foot traffic area, close to restaurants, public transport and shops
- Take over existing patient base l See up to 30 + patients a day
- Practice Nurses, admin and practice manager Fulltime.
- Allied health team on board
- Well-rounded clinic set up for all services including skin/ cosmetics + more
- 19ab restricted doctors with interest in teaching encouraged to apply
- Preferred days Mon-Wed & fri
Our client is looking for a VR GP to join a well-established and fast-growing practice. You will be joining 3 other highly qualified and professional GPs. Offering full spectrum of services including women's/ men's health, children's health/ immunization, Antenatal care, skin, cosmetics and more
Ideally, they are looking for a doctor who would want to work 3-4 days but will also consider GPs who are looking to work less or more hours. Currently, the practice has a steady and consistent patient base and GP's are currently seeing a high volume of clients /day.
Benefits of the Role
- Strong % of Billings OR hourly guarantee
- On site parking
- allied health on board
- Opportunities to specialise in any area and will be supported
- Full time nursing and admin support
- Best Practice Software
- Flexible working hours - promoting work life balance
- Close to CBD Location close to public transport, beaches, restaurants and shops.
- Vocationally Registered GP
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- 19ab restricted doctors are encouraged to apply for a 6-month locum then a teaching exemption.
- Please send your resume to Tom@sigmaresourcing.com.au or call 0415 114 900 for a confidential discussion.