FT PT | VR GP | Flexible working hours | Tranmere, Adelaide
3 days left
- DPA / Non-DPA
Tranmere Village Medical Centre is looking for a GP who is focused on providing quality personal care to a diverse range of patients in a professional and friendly manner. Must be Vocationally Registered (FRACGP) and AHPRA Registered.
We are located in the Adelaide Eastern suburbs (only 10mins from the CBD), with a variety of local shops, restaurants and public transport easily accessible.
We are a family orientated practice focused on providing professional and personalised care to our long standing patients. We are GP owned and operated, offering mixed billing in a computerised and AGPAL accredited practice.
We are supported by Allied Health Specialists, including a Physio and Podiatrist. We have a Pathology collection onsite and have an equipped treatment and procedure room, with 3 Pharmacies and Radiology services nearby.
- Full-time or part-time position consisting of 5-10 sessions per week, which are negotiable
- Sessions are available weekdays until 5-6pm with possible Saturdays (on a rotation) from 8:00am-11:00am
- Flexible working hours offering a great work-life balance
- Medical Director and PracSoft used with excellent IT support
- Encouragement and support to specialise in your area of interest
- Experienced nurse and admin support staff
- Friendly team and excellent working conditions
To apply, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Leah Hooper, Practice Manager on 08 8365 1157 or email@example.com.
Apply for FT PT | VR GP | Flexible working hours | Tranmere, Adelaide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly