FT/PT GP | 80 % of billing| TLC Primary Care in Mordialloc
Join TLC Primary Care’s newest medical centre in the Melbourne Bayside suburb of Mordialloc. Flexibility, autonomy and lucrative remuneration. 80% billings guarantee.
TLC Primary Care is a division of TLC Healthcare that offers primary medical care at our 10 medical centres located across Melbourne and the Geelong area, with an additional medical centre planned for Ivanhoe in the next 2 years.
The Mordialloc center will include:
- General Practice medical centre
- Residential aged care home (147beds)
- Early learning centre (118 places)
- Commercial gym
- 20-metres pool
- Commercial café
TLC Primary Care’s unique model of co-located medical centres and aged care facilities offers GPs a balance of general community and specialised aged care work. All GPs enjoy dedicated aged care resident allocation ensuring holistic care and clinical excellence.
After-hours cover is managed by an on-call service to ensure residents receive continuity of care when GP’s are unavailable.
“Moving to TLC was the best move I made for me and my patients. TLC covered all relocating and marketing costs making it a smooth and stress-free transition. The full-time Practice Nurses and administrative support is exceptional, facilities are second to none and I enjoy 80% of billings which gives me a better work/life balance and an outstanding general practice experience for my patients!” Current TLC GP
Our medical centres offer a range of services including:
- Visiting cardiologist
- Visiting geriatricians
- Nurse immunisers
- Credentialed diabetes educator
- A team of qualified Practice Nurses to assist with procedures, immunisations, chronic disease management, care plans and Health Assessments.
Why work with TLC?
TLC Primary Care General Practitioners receive:
- 80% of billings
- Guaranteed aged care resident allocation ( if desired)
- Flexible hours and autonomy
- Full-time or part-time opportunities
- 15 minute schedule (longer if required)
- Best Practice Medical software
- Fully accredited
- Complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs
- Extensive in-house ICT support
Get in touch
Candidates must hold current AHPRA / Medical Board and vocational registration (FRACGP or equivalent).
For more information or a further confidential discussion please contact:
Danusia – TLC Primary Care
132 852 or email@example.com
We welcome you to join our team!
Apply for FT/PT GP | 80 % of billing| TLC Primary Care in Mordialloc
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly