Female VR GP, DPA POSITION IN NEWCASTLE Medical Centre situated in Lower Hunter Area,
- Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP), College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) DPA available
Description of Facilities
· Doctor Owned newly built practice.
· Currently stabilized GP, with a loyal patient base
· Practice principal currently engaged in mixed general practice with skin cancer management.
· The practice facilities consist of 3 consulting rooms, treatment room, waiting room, dedicated skin cancer surgery theater and reception area and car park.
· Hours: Currently Open 5 days weekend ( If prospectus candidate wishes weekend sharing arrangement is possible )
Description of Benefits
- Future business vision can be discussed. Independent / family friendly visa sponsorship can be considered for suitable overseas GPs
Apply for Female VR GP, DPA POSITION IN NEWCASTLE Medical Centre situated in Lower Hunter Area,
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly