Full-time GP opportunity at busy practice in Sandy Bay | Private billing | Purpose built practice
Conveniently located in the heart of Sandy Bay and opposite the University of Tasmania campus, the centre is modern and purpose built, with excellent facilities. Allied services are available on site, including Allergy Tasmania allergy clinic, Hobart Pathology, CDM clinics, a skin cancer clinic, dietitian and a psychologist.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/
If you’re looking to join a professional and supportive environment, contact Sam Galanos on 0413 624 898 or email Sam.Galanos@scs.com.au to arrange a time to meet the team.
Apply for Full-time GP opportunity at busy practice in Sandy Bay | Private billing | Purpose built practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly