GP opportunity with interests in skin | Morayfield, Brisbane
3 days left
Morayfield 7 Day Medical Centre is seeking a GP with a special interest in skin cancer medicine, to replace a retiring doctor.
Located in the fast growing Moreton Bay region, our large and modern centre is also only a short drive from Brisbane, and is popular with the local community. Co-located services include a skin cancer clinic and pathology.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Mixed billing
- IMG doctors are encouraged to apply
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/
If you are looking to join a professional and supportive environment, contact Fiona James on 0447 006 846 or email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to meet the team.
Apply for GP opportunity with interests in skin | Morayfield, Brisbane
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly