Full-time and part-time GP opportunities at Mill Park | Community practice | DPA location
3 days left
- DPA / Non-DPA
40 minutes north-east of Melbourne CBD, Mill Park Superclinic has full time and part time DPA approved opportunities available.
The centre is looking for experienced GPs to join their busy, community focused practice with pharmacy, pathology, dietitian and psychiatrist services available onsite. You will enjoy a supportive environment where our experienced team will help you build and manage your practice at any turn.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Mixed billing
- DPA location
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/
If you’re looking to join a professional and supportive environment, contact Sam Galanos on 0413 624 898 or email Sam.Galanos@scs.com.au to arrange a time to meet the team.
Apply for Full-time and part-time GP opportunities at Mill Park | Community practice | DPA location
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly