Full-time and part-time VR GP opportunities in busy Hobart practice | Strong patient volume
3 days left
- VR / Non-VR
Located in the North Hobart suburb of Glenorchy, Glenorchy Medical Centre has both full-time and part-time opportunities for a VR GP to join their busy practice. The new GP will be joining a team of experienced Doctors to support the centre's high patient volume.
Hobart Pathology is conveniently located nearby, along with Priceline Pharmacy and dental services. The centre is only a short drive to Hobart CBD, Salamanca and MONA, and has ample parking.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Mixed billing
- DPA location
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/
If you’re looking to join a professional and supportive environment, contact Sam Galanos on 0413 624 898 or email Sam.Galanos@scs.com.au to arrange a time to meet the team.
Apply for Full-time and part-time VR GP opportunities in busy Hobart practice | Strong patient volume
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly