GP required for immediate start in Browns Plains | IMGs welcome | High patient volume
Browns Plains Family Practice has a full-time opportunity for a GP to join their practice and assist with the centre's large patient base.
Conveniently located half an hour drive from the Brisbane CBD, the centre is large and modern, and popular with the local community. Pathology, pharmacy and other allied health services all available onsite.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Mixed billing
- IMGs are encouraged to apply
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/
If you are looking to join a professional and supportive environment, contact Fiona James on 0447 006 846 or email Fiona.email@example.com to arrange a time to meet the team.