Full Time VR GP | Pennant Hills Medical Centre
Pennant Hills Medical Centre is a well-established practice that has served the community for the past 90 years, providing care to generations of families. We have always been doctor owned and operated with a stable patient base with an emphasis in care of chronic disease.
About the position:
- We are seeking a contract VR GP to work full time during the week and on some Saturday mornings for approximately 35 hours to replace one of our long-standing male principal doctors who is retiring.
- There will be a handover of patients from our retiring doctor.
- The remuneration is 65% with a guaranteed payment of $150 per hour for the first 3 months.
- We will support you in your area of interest.
About Our Practice:
- Our general opening times are 8am to 6pm weekdays, and 8:30am to 12pm on Saturday.
- We have 7 consulting rooms and a dedicated nursing room.
- We have 7 other doctors who work a mix of part time and full time and generally 2 nurses working every weekday.
- We have Allied health services of Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietitian and Audiologist.
- We are mainly private billing with exceptions at the discretion of the doctor.
- Reserved gated parking underneath the practice.
- We are an accredited practice.
- We use Best Practice Premier software.
- Set up for online bookings, electronic referrals, ERX, Eorder Pathology.
Essentials for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP/ FACRRM or equivalent.)
- Must have current unconditional registration with AHPRA.
- Fully Vaccinated
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Full Time VR GP | Pennant Hills Medical Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly