Medical Officer| PT |Canberra | Occupational Medicine Focus
- Perform Pre-Employment Medical Assessments for all Australian Defence Force roles
- Be a part of strengthening ADF capability, and providing the community with valuable career opportunities
- Make a positive difference to the journey of candidates looking to join our Defence Force
- Ongoing Professional Development and career opportunities
- Your new skills will be transferable interstate/regionally and to some work from home roles
- Ideal candidate will have clinical experience and enjoy working in small friendly teams
The role is responsible for medically assessing candidates to determine their suitability for entry into the Australian Defence Forces; ie all Army, Navy, and Air Force roles. You will make principles based clinical decisions in line with the Defence Health Manual standards, ensuring quality as Candidates progress through the stages of their medical health questionnaire, assessment, post-assessment review, and enlistment. Your role will involve liaison with the Office of the Chief Medical Officer.
To be eligible for this position applicants must have unconditional registration with AHPRA, Australian Citizenship is essential and you will need to meet and continue to meet the requirements of Australian Defence Force (ADF) security clearance.
Apply for Medical Officer| PT |Canberra | Occupational Medicine Focus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly