Tired? Burnt out? Feeling cornered, upset, angry… We’ve got you!
- Yes, we understand that city life and city practices can be absolute pressure machines – what with all that traffic you need to navigate through to get to work, only to have the day be a constant pumping through of patients at the expense of good care and then navigating the same traffic back home …. leaving you feeling exhausted, burnt out, angry… and wondering why you ever became a doctor.
- If this is you then talk to us! We have a solution for you that will take care of you so you can take care of your patients the way you wanted to, the way that had you become a doctor in the first place.
- You would be joining a very collaborative and supportive team of professionals with an admin team that is there to support and protect you.
- There is no after hours or weekend work required but this can be negotiated if you want – the demand for services is there.
- From day one you will have a full appointment book – just 25 appointment slots per day – 3 appointments per hour, so you have the time to practice the way you’ve always wanted to.
- Not only that, if you are a successful candidate, the cost of previewing the practice and your relocation costs when you join us are covered
- You’ll get to work in an ultra-modern, established and fully digitised GP practice that is specialising in patient-centred primary health care with full nursing, pathology and allied services onsite.
- We aren’t interested in ‘churn and burn’ healthcare, this role is about quality, skill and satisfaction
- You will be working in a place that has amazing vistas and access to iconic and highly cultural spaces.
- Katherine is the gateway to Katherine Gorge, Kakadu and Arnhem Land, Lorella Springs, Western Australia’s Top End and many other wilderness areas and is a fully serviced tourism mecca
- Check out our video: https://youtu.be/Nsb2eJLm6lo
What would it take for you to say - ENOUGH – and, to coin a phrase, move to a true county practice? AND –only three hours’ drive or an hours’ flight from Darwin.
Join a team of highly skilled doctors, some of whom share their skills with the local hospital and Aboriginal Health Services – which you could, if you so desired to.
The practice’s ethos is comprehensive patient-centred, patient-driven primary health care – ensuring that any health issue, with the patient’s permission undergoes planned care to eliminate or reduce the impact of the issue. This ethos has resulted in a highly supportive, committed and collaborative culture – from reception through to all health provision – ensuring the best possible care – something that is recognised by patients and other health providers alike.
To work with us would make you both proud and satisfied that you make a difference.
Relocation is stressful so we understand how much it takes to make a decision to move to a semi-remote town - so we are offering you the opportunity “to try before you buy”. If you are a “successful” applicant and reside in Australia, we will fly you up here to visit the practice, meet with your fellow doctors and check out our beautiful town, and we will pay for your relocation to move and work here!
You want to see a little bit more? Then check out our video: https://youtu.be/Nsb2eJLm6lo
We only want long-term doctors who are committed to continuity of care whilst being provided with learning opportunities including skin cancer and tropical medicine.
Our clinic operates five days a week with no night, weekend or on-call requirements.
Based on your skill level, we offer up to 65% of all billings. As our location is classified as MM6, doctors are entitled to rural incentives.
We are a learning organisation – committed to training medical students, supervising registrars and supporting CPD training. We believe in the future of rural medicine and being the premium rural service provider. You will also have the opportunity of a scholarship for post-graduate studies if you so desire.
As a minimum, you are an Australian resident or resident-eligible, AHPRA and VR registered.
- We will take care of you!
- “Try before you buy” opportunity to check out our practice, the team and the community
- No on-call, no nights, no weekends
- Relocation costs covered
- Great percentage split
- Very switched on and committed teammates
- Katherine maybe country but it is not lacking in services, facilities and amenities – hot springs, gyms, great restaurants, plenty of great coffee shops (including a pop-up café), night-time cruising restaurant, fishing, sports clubs, craft organisations, markets, fishing, supportive community, mountain bike trails – did we say fishing?
- You will have a full diary from Day 1
- Beautiful weather and THE most amazing sunrises and sunsets
- Halve your wardrobe – you’ll only ever need summer clothes
If all of this resonates for you, then you owe it to yourself to at least explore it further so you can choose yes or no. As we say here – sitting on the fence just gives you barbed wire in your butt. Looking forward to hearing from you! Simply call Anj on 08 7903 2100.
Apply for Tired? Burnt out? Feeling cornered, upset, angry… We’ve got you!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly