FT PT | General Practitioner (DPA, MM5) | Lucrative remuneration potential | VIC
General Practitioner, Brooke Street Medical Centre
- DPA location, MM5 Established mixed-billing practice Strong patient base, lucrative remuneration potential Excellent practice management, administration, nursing, marketing, IT and allied health support
About The Group
Better Medical is a growing owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia. We passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused, and that is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to provide the best standard of care in our communities.
About The Practice
Brooke Street Medical Centre is located in Woodend, the centre of the Macedon Ranges, just 50 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD. We are an established AGPAL accredited practice, proudly providing services to the local community since 1989. Our busy private billing practice operates Monday through till Saturday and is supported by a range of allied health services including psychology, physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology, dietetics and diabetes education. Our practice offers convenient access to pathology, medical imaging and nearby and emergency services. We also proudly support quality lifelong learning of our colleagues by providing medical student and registrar supervision and training.
About The Position
Due to ongoing high patient demand we currently have exciting opportunities for General Practitioners seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join our Brooke Street Medical Centre team. Daytime and after-hours sessions available. While working within our practice, you will be supported by our experienced practice management, administrative, nursing, marketing and IT teams. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged, enabling us to offer high quality patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Benefits Of Working With Us
- Strong patient base, lucrative remuneration potential
- Excellent practice management, administration, nursing, marketing, IT and allied health support
- Supportive and collegiate work environment
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care
- Ability to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and independence
- FRACGP or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- Interest in supervising and teaching registrars and medical students (preferred but not essential)
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Current appropriate medical indemnity or eligibility for such
- Applied knowledge, skills and experience in general practice
How to show your interest
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact Brett Rogers, GP Recruitment Specialist at Better Medical on 0432286730. All communication will be strictly confidential.
To apply please submit your resume through the APPLY button below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for FT PT | General Practitioner (DPA, MM5) | Lucrative remuneration potential | VIC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly