Rural Generalist | Locum | St Marys General Practice | East Coast, Tasmania
St Mary’s General Practice is seeking a Rural Generalist Locum to cover leave for their existing solo GP during July, for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Experienced VR rural generalist
- Negotiable dates & roster
- General practice + hospital on-call 24/7 (not onerous)
- Remuneration $1800 per day + GST, plus on-call and facility hours allowances
- Medical Director Software
- Accommodation available (3 bedroom, fully furnished house)
- Travel and car available
St Marys is a small rural town on the East Coast of Tasmania; a popular destination that is reported to be one of the fastest-growing areas of Tasmania. With its rugged terrain, incredible vistas, and beautiful natural surrounds, St Mary’s is situated against the Douglas Aspley National Park.
Rain, hail, or shine, you are sure to find yourself immersed in the local attractions of rich heritage and jaw-dropping scenery. From the Cranks & Tinkers Museum to coastal views at the peak of St Patricks Head or the stunning Mathinna Falls walk. You will soon find yourself feeling right at home.
Apply for Rural Generalist | Locum | St Marys General Practice | East Coast, Tasmania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly