FT PT | VR GP | Immediate Start | Housing & Vehicle offered | Award Winning Practice | Broken Hill
Recruiter: Maari Ma Health Aboriginal Corporation
Location: Broken Hill
Salary: $276,000 to $333,500 (Negotiable)
Posted: Tuesday April 26th
Closes: Tuesday 26th July 2022
Classification: GP/ General Practitioner
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 8.30-17.00- Full-Time, Part-Time
Clinic Type: Bulk Billing
DPA / Non-DPA: DPA/ MMM3
About Maari Ma Health
Maari Ma Health Aboriginal Corporation is an Aboriginal community-controlled health service located in Broken Hill. We are an award-winning practice with an excellent reputation. You will join a welcoming, modern, well-resourced General Practice and be part of a highly functioning and well supported multidisciplinary and culturally secure team. The impressive range of visiting (in-house) medical specialists and allied health providers offers GPs working in our practice direct access to specialist skills to support and develop their practice.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible contract arrangements.
- GPs can opt to be employed as a salaried staff member or contracted as a Sole Trader or under Trust or Company arrangements.
- Work hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 -5.00 (with a 1-hour lunchbreak) with no on call, afterhours, or weekend work.
- Contract arrangements also range from full time on-site, or part time FIFO tailored to meet the needs of the doctor and our practice.
Attractive Salary Package
- Annual Salary, based on 43 weeks per year is between $276,000 to $333,500 (inclusive of superannuation) depending on qualifications and years of experience.
- Relocation assistance.
- Private use of a motor vehicle
- Residential accommodation including utilities, Wi-Fi, and Foxtel.
- Total remuneration package is valued at between $356,000 and $413,500.
The Oasis of the Outback, Broken Hill is a living, breathing time capsule where the great mining prosperity of yesteryear blends seamlessly with a rising modern art scene, all set amid a sprawling desert landscape. It is a place of huge skies, rocky red earth, and a fascinating and internationally significant history. This historic town is great for all ages and has several day-cares, primary schools, high schools, and TAFE. Beyond Broken Hill and on your doorstep, you can discover spectacular national parks, lush rivers and lakes, abundant wildlife, and other classic towns of outback New South Wales and beyond. Broken Hill has an airport servicing both Qantas and Rex with two-three flights a day from Sydney and Adelaide and is only a 5-hour drive from Adelaide.
So, if you are looking for an immersion into Aboriginal health and are wanting to join an award-winning practice, please contact Claire Allan on 0447 807 183 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for FT PT | VR GP | Immediate Start | Housing & Vehicle offered | Award Winning Practice | Broken Hill
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly