FT PT | VR GPs | Lucrative mixed billings and after-hours incentives | Dingley and Cheltenham VIC
- Wanted! VR GPs for Local Established General Practices
- Well-established and much-loved within the community Large, local and loyal patient base Many, many new patients, eager for appointments Mixed billing – 65% of billings for GP-led consultations Full nursing support Mon-Fri at both clinics After Hours incentives
We are looking for caring, motivated GPs with a desire to find a practice to call ‘home’ for many years and work as part of a team of like-minded doctors in one of our GP-owned, purpose built clinics, with spacious consulting rooms and natural light in Dingley and Cheltenham.
We operate 2 well-established clinics and are responsive to your clinical needs and will work with you to achieve your career goals. We employ a 6-strong nursing team to support our GPs with their workload and patient care needs, and use up to date software, technology and services (like HotDoc). Our leadership team fully understands that doctors are our customers and are mindful of our need to support your endeavours. Appreciating that general practitioners cannot depend on Medicare to sustain general practice, we have the resources to assist in helping you branch out into special interests.
We believe the future of general practice is focussed on data-driven, clinical outcomes and we strive to be on the forefront of changes and trends in general practice. GPs at our clinics have opportunities to use their skills in minor procedures, musculoskeletal health, addiction medicine and obstetric care, as well as occupational health and preventative medicine. GPs are supported by an experienced and pro-active nursing team, as well as in-house Diabetes Educator, Physio, Podiatrist, Dietitian, Psychologist and Pathology.
Our loyal patients appreciate our well-run clinics and having their own GP.
You will have complete autonomy to practice as you choose with real earnings and a competitive percentage of billings along with in-house CPD and clinical meetings, where your feedback is listened to and valued.
To be considered for this position it is essential that:
- you hold registration with AHPRA as Medical Practitioner
- you hold FRACGP/FACRRM
- you have Medicare claiming privileges
- you enjoy working within a professional collegiate environment
- you have no restrictions on practice or
- you have less than 6 months left in your moratorium
- GP Registrars awaiting Fellowship encouraged to apply!
We don’t practice turnstile medicine and our patients are looking for a friendly, thorough GP to look after them long-term. Excellent communication skills, English proficiency and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Full time and part time roles available
- Family clinic - Must be patient centred
- You will be fully supported from the moment you start
- Lucrative mixed billings and after-hours incentives
- Encouragement to bring your specialisation and interests supported by clinic team
- Highly qualified, experienced nurses - allied health - GP owned
- Loyal patient base - Family friendly area
- Underground, secure parking available
- No early mornings or late nights
- Close to major shopping centres, DFO, Costco, excellent schools, affluent areas
- Experienced and supportive admin Team
- Great workplace culture!
interHealth Medical Clinic Address: 110 Centre Dandenong Rd, Dingley, Vic, 3172 Phone: 03 9558 2155
Cheltenham Medical Centre Address: 145 Centre Dandenong Rd, Cheltenham, Vic, 3192 Phone: 03 9584 3055
Apply for FT PT | VR GPs | Lucrative mixed billings and after-hours incentives | Dingley and Cheltenham VIC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly