Motivated Doctor | Earn 300-600k | No on-call, no nights, no weekends required | Lifestyle+
- CDA Clinics
- Earn $300 to 600k p.a.
- Medical Officer
- Per annum, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 70% - 79%
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- VR, Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- DPA, Non-DPA
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced and passionate General Practitioner to join our team, and form part of our rapidly growing business.
Our clinics are current based sunny south east Queensland and this is the perfect opportunity to work and live and work in these amazing locations! However, we are expanding and are able to accomodate Telehealth doctors from any location.
As a vibrant, forward-thinking company, you'll enjoy the opportunity to contribute and make a real impact at our clinics.
You will be an integral part of a team which has a supportive, highly motivated and collaborative culture.
We offer a supportive and engaged team culture and a company vision that you can be proud of.
Full time and part time (work-life balance) positions are available. Full training is provided.
We are looking for long-term Doctors with a sharp mind and high intelligence.
Great stable pay, long term incentive options, great clinics and a great team environment. Monday to Friday with work hours flexible, working in our contemporary, spacious and fully equipped practice or from the comfort of home with Telehealth. No on-call, no weekends, no nights required.
Our practice is made up of highly experienced doctors with full time nursing support.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- We are the gold standard for MC Clinics with overflowing books
- Your choice of hourly rate or percentage split to unleash your earning potential
- Supportive, vibrant, and ambitious team
- Live and work in sunny South East Queensland
- Rare opportunity to work in one of the world’s fastest growing industries
- Industry pioneers and current leaders
- Professional development opportunities
- Cool work stories - changing people's lives
- Fun work events
- Private billing - no need for Medicare billing - DPA/DWS Doctor friendly
- No on-call, no weekends, no nights
Things that will set you up for success
- Current AHPRA registration
- Australian working rights
- Previous medical experience and understanding of chronic disease pathology and management
- Excellent conversationalist with broad communication skills
- A sense of compassion and professionalism
- Excellent note taking skills
- Ability to identify and plan for potential drug interactions
- Have a current (or to attain) an Australian Federal Police check
- Passion for medical cannabis is helpful, but not required
- Must be Covid19 double vaccinated (as per health mandates for private health care)
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next challenge, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Similar searches: New South Wales, Per annum, Permanent, Full-Time, VR, DPA, Part-Time, Non-VR, Non-DPA, Fixed Contract, $350k +, Medical Officer, Private Billing, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 70% - 79%, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Canberra & ACT, Tasmania, Northern Territory
More search results
FT PT | VR GP | 70% gross billings | Flexible hou…
Clinical Trial Investigator | Kanwal, Central Coa…
Paratus Clinical Research
FT/PT | GP | Hinchinbrook/Hoxton Park | Partnersh…
Hoxton Park Medical Centre
FT PT | Emergency Department Consultant | Riverla…
FT or PT GP | Flexible working | Excellent Remune…
Narre Warren Medical Centre