Western NSW – Regional Director of Medical Services
At Ochre Health we are entering an exciting new phase of growth. Having recently secured the WNSW Health Services contract, we are searching for an experienced Lead GP VMO who is passionate about mentoring and developing GPs of the future as our Regional Director of Medical Services for WNSW.
As the Regional Director of Medical Services you will be supporting and supported by a team of General Practitioners, Registrars, Nurses, Practice Managers and Admin Support staff.
The purpose of this role is to provide strong clinical governance to the region, mentor & supervise GPs in training and become an advocate for the business both internally and externally. You will be supported with live and monthly health outcome metrics and full support to make a difference in clinical health outcomes in Western NSW.
This also coincides with providing excellent quality of care and maintaining the right culture while supporting the Practice Managers in running a successful practice.
We believe we have the right tools in place to not only support this role, but to also deliver on our purpose of improving health outcomes in the community.
- Proven clinical leadership skills
- Ability to build and increase services to the region
- Has a collaborative approach & philosophy
- Can demonstrate being an advocate for the business both internally and externally
- Ability to develop a strong team culture
- Has a strong history of mentoring and supervising doctors in training. This includes overseeing the teaching, education and Registrar Program
- Responsible for 4 sites – Brewarrina, Collarenebri, Lightning Ridge & Walgett – Role based out of Walgett or Lightning Ridge
- $50k sign on bonus + additional $50k bonus payment annually, commencing on the anniversary of the first 12 months
- $2,000 on call daily rate at the hospital ($1,300 + $700 location payment)
- 65% of billings at the practice
- Accommodation (fully furnished including NBN and 65” TV) + transfers + Car (Rav4 ’21) + Fuel Card are provided
- WNSW sites are a DPA location – MM6 & MM7
- Develop an accredited practice training centre for registrars
- Open ended contract with no lock in dates – Looking for 24 months or more commitment with 6 weeks leave per year
- Vocational Registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years of experience as a Lead GP or DMS within a Medical Centre/Practice/Group or Hospital/MPS
- Available to work a minimum 3 to 4 days per week
More search results
FT PT | VR GP | 70% gross billings | Flexible hou…
Clinical Trial Investigator | Kanwal, Central Coa…
Paratus Clinical Research
FT/PT | GP | Hinchinbrook/Hoxton Park | Partnersh…
Hoxton Park Medical Centre
FT PT | Emergency Department Consultant | Riverla…
FT or PT GP | Flexible working | Excellent Remune…
Narre Warren Medical Centre