After-Hours VR GP Role I PT or FT Position I Great Pay | Bribie Island, QLD
- Ausdocs Group
- Bribie Island
- GP / General Practitioner
- $350k +
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
Unique opportunity for an after-hours GP to join a leading Medical Practice, a little over an hour’s drive north of Brisbane CBD, on the beautiful Bribie Island. This contract position could see a full-time GP working a 38-hour week in an after-hours capacity, or the position shared between two GPs working part-time hours.
- Mixed billing practice with strong patient following
- Experienced and supportive Practice Team
- Well-appointed consultation and treatment rooms with modern facilities and quality equipment
- Innovative and Up-to-date approaches to health care, along with well stocked consumables and PPE
- Supportive GP Owners who are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance
- Above ordinary pay rates available
About the Opportunity
The position would ideally suit an IMG under section 19AB rules where the moratorium is in place (noting after-hours work arrangements are an exception to this rule). Alternatively, this position could suit a doctor looking for after-hours due to partner and family commitments.
Doctors desiring to work as a Locum for 3 to 6 months will be considered, however the role is a long-term position, with the owners ideally seeking one or two doctors to fill this position.
The privately owned practice is located north of Brisbane on Bribie Island, has the support of local government in delivering this after-hours service and the position is a long-term contract role. The successful applicant will provide a high standard of clinical practice and patient care, have excellent communication and well-developed interpersonal skills.
The expected after-hours of this position would be Monday to Friday 6pm to 11pm, Saturday 12pm to 6pm, and Sunday 8am to 6pm. The position is also offering above ordinary rates for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be an experienced GP that has:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Registration as a General Practitioner
- Personal medical indemnity insurance
- The right to work in Australia
Apply today for this incredible position with your resume and cover letter detailing your recent experience.
More search results
FT PT | VR GP | 70% gross billings | Flexible hou…
Clinical Trial Investigator | Kanwal, Central Coa…
Paratus Clinical Research
FT/PT | GP | Hinchinbrook/Hoxton Park | Partnersh…
Hoxton Park Medical Centre
FT PT | Emergency Department Consultant | Riverla…
FT or PT GP | Flexible working | Excellent Remune…
Narre Warren Medical Centre