FT Medical Practitioner | Occupational health and general practice | Sonic HealthPlus, Wingfield
- Sonic HealthPlus
- Adelaide, SA
- High earning potential
- GP / General Practitioner
- Billing %
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
Sonic HealthPlus has an opportunity available for a medical practitioner to join our Wingfield Clinic on a full-time basis located 20 minutes north of Adelaide CBD. This would ideally suit a medical practitioner who has interests in Occupational Health and who has experience in General Practice.
Our services are comprehensive and wide ranging to assist all types of patients, this clinic completes occupational medicals, mainly Industrial for AMSA, Rail, OGUK & Pre Employments.
The clinic has a heavy demand in Injury management, including walk in appointments from neighbouring businesses. The clinic has a contracted physiotherapist working on Tuesday & Thursday.
This role will provide exposure to all aspects of general practice and occupational health medicine, including:
- Men's & Women's health
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Occupational health assessments
- Specialised work medicals
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Injury prevention
- Skin screening
- Chronic Disease Management
GPs will be provided with:
- Potential for high earning
- Private billing clinic services
- Excellent facilities and clinical support
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- Support from operations, administration, property and IT teams
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development.
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable
If you are looking to work with a leading and innovative occupational health and general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance, contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.