FT PT | VR GP | DPA | 65% Billings + other incentives | Flexible work plans | Bruce, ACT
- Ochre Health
- Bruce, ACT
- 65% Billings and other incentives
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k, Billing %, 0 - 69%
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
About Ochre Medical Centre Bruce
Based on the campus of Canberra University Ochre Bruce is our largest Ochre Health clinic in Australia. This Super-Clinic was built on the premise of providing a one stop shop health hub for all primary healthcare services for the Belconnen community.
As a Super-Clinic, we employ over 25 doctors and a fulltime nursing staff including midwives, who attend any procedures and treatments short of emergency hospital care. Our GPs are also supported by a plethora of onsite allied health services such physio, psychology, podiatry, in-house Pharmacist, Diabetes Specialist and visiting Cardiologist for echo test.
As a Doctor-focused clinic this opportunity offers doctors a comprehensive in-house primary health service to ensure quality and operational excellence is at the forefront.
About the opportunity
As a VR GP at Bruce you will be a part of caring for over 7,000 patients per week that walk through our doors. We operate a hybrid model of standard 15 minute appointments, extended appointments and unplanned appointments. This ensures that we provide the very best patient care and meet the growing patient demands in the area. In addition, at Bruce Super-Clinic you will be able to dictate the hours and days you work as we believe in flexible working arrangements to support our GPs.
Ochre Medical Centre Bruce is open 6 days a week and for earlier and later hours. This opportunity will best suit a VR General Practitioner, who is focused on finding a long-term role where they can build a patient base and work alongside like-minded doctors.
- 65% of billings and other incentives
- Strategically focused commercial practice manager to enhance Doctor’s billings
- High calibre support staff including full time RNs, Administrators and allied health nurses
- DPA location
- No lock-in contract that offer flexible working arrangements
- State of art facility, which is equipped with the latest technology and equipment
- Staff break rooms and conference/web call facilities
- Onsite allied health and walk-in emergency services available
- Onsite pathology, pharmacy and radiology (X-ray/C&T scans)
- The Super-Clinic offers treatment and procedural rooms
- Vocationally registered
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
To apply for this position or to discuss other opportunities with Ochre Health, please contact our national recruitment team on:
Email: email@example.com | Telephone: +61 2 8356 3100
More search results
FT | GP | Good salary | $170,000 - $180,000 - neg…
Golden Opportunity to join thriving Family Medica…
Southern Peninsula Family Medical, Rosebud
FT PT | VR GP | Mixed billing practice | $20k sig…
FT PT | VR GP | Attractive remuneration | Flexibl…
FT PT | Lead VR GP | Attractive remuneration | $2…