PT FT GP | $300,00 - $650,000 | Flexible Hours | Caroline Springs, Melbourne
- Active Medical
- Melbourne, Caroline Springs
- $300,00 - $650,000+ Full Time
- Full Division 1 Nursing & Allied Health Support
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k, $350k +, Billing %
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening / Weekends
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- VR, Non-VR
Active Medical is a Melbourne based, multidisciplinary medical centre committed to patient-centred care.
Located in the heart of Caroline Springs, Active Medical is a GPA+ accredited practice with a diverse and growing list of patients.
We are a GP-owned, state of the art medical centre. Our experienced medical practitioners have access to an extensive listing of onsite allied health professionals including Pathology. We also offer comprehensive support from qualified nursing staff and an experienced administrative team so you can focus on providing quality care.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner, dedicated to providing high quality care, to join our supportive team and form ongoing relationships with your patients.
At Active Medical, you will be able to provide the best patient care while maximising your earning potential.
The team at Active Medical will support you from the beginning, including any administrative assistance required to move to our practice.
The successful applicant will be an experienced GP that has:
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Personal indemnity insurance
- Full Australian working rights
What's on offer?
- Initial guarantee and competitive percentage of billings
- Full nursing support during practice hours from Division 1 Practice Nurses
- Flexibility available with a shared roster of evenings and weekend hours
- Well appointed stylish and comfortable consulting rooms
- Experienced nursing and support staff
- Supportive multi-disciplinary practice
- Afterhours Deputising Service outside of opening hours
- Proximity to shopping and community precinct with Pharmacy
- Onsite parking
How to Apply
If you're looking for a role with a well-established and experienced team, apply now.
We look forward to welcoming you!
We are available to answer any queries and invite you to phone or email for a confidential discussion about your needs.
For more information including details of billing arrangements, please contact Raphael Sammut at email@example.com or 0416 020 249.
Take a look at our practice: https://youtu.be/ncKJj_j4lG4
More search results
FT/PT General Practitioner - Cake For Your Birthd…
Watersprings Health Centre
FT/PT VR GP | Flexible Hours | Mixed Billing |70%…
Comprehensive Family Health Care
FT PT GPs | Flexible rostering to suit lifestyle/…
Fellowed unrestricted GPS | Multiple Locations | …
FOR SALE | Golden opportunity for 1 or 2 associat…