Western NSW - Regional Director of Medical Services | NSW
- Ochre Health
- Western New South Wales
- Attractive remuneration + benefits
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +, Contract Day Rates, $2,000 +, Billing %, Includes travel & accommodation
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
We at Ochre Health are entering an exciting new phase of growth. Having recently secured the WNSW Health Services contract, we are searching for an experienced Lead GP VMO who is passionate about mentoring and developing GPs of the future.
As the Regional Director of Medical Services you will be supporting and supported by a team of General Practitioners, Registrars, Nurses, Practice Managers and Admin Support staff.
The purpose of this role is to provide strong clinical governance to the region, mentor & supervise GPs in training and become an advocate for the business both internally and externally.
This also coincides with providing excellent quality of care and maintaining the right culture while supporting the Practice Managers in running a successful practice.
We believe we have the right tools in place to not only support this role, but to also deliver on our purpose of improving health outcomes in the community.
- Proven clinical leadership skills
- Ability to build and increase services to the region
- Has a collaborative approach & philosophy
- Can demonstrate being an advocate for the business both internally and externally
- Ability to develop a strong team culture
- Has a strong history of mentoring and supervising doctors in training. This includes overseeing the teaching, education and Registrar Program
- Responsible for 4 sites – Brewarrina, Collarenebri, Lightning Ridge & Walgett – Role based out of Walgett or Lightning Ridge
- $50k sign on bonus + additional $50k payment on completion of 12 months
- $2,000 on call daily rate at the hospital ($1,300 + $700 location payment)
- 65% of billings at the practice
- Accommodation (fully furnished) + transfers + Car (Rav4 21’) are provided
- WNSW sites are a DPA location – MM6 & MM7
- Accredited practice training centre for registrars
- Open ended contract with no lock in dates – Looking for 12 months or more commitment
- Vocational Registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years of experience as a Lead GP or DMS within a Medical Centre/Practice/Group or Hospital/MPS
- Available to work a minimum 3 to 4 days per week
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply or to discuss further please contact Michelle on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 0428 042 820
Similar searches: New South Wales, Per annum, Full-Time, VR, DPA, GP / General Practitioner, Part-Time, Bulk Billing, Fixed Contract, $350k +, Contract Day Rates, $2,000 +, Dubbo & Central NSW, Billing %, North-West NSW, Includes travel & accommodation