FT VR GP | Build your career in the Northern Territory | Sonic HealthPlus, Darwin CBD
- Sonic HealthPlus
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- High earning potential + Benefits
- GP / General Practitioner
- Billing %, Includes travel & accommodation, Relocation assistance
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
- VR / Non-VR
Sonic HealthPlus has an opportunity available for a VR GP to join our Darwin CBD Clinic on a full-time basis. Located in the Northern Territory’s capital, our clinic is purpose-built and popular with the growing community in Darwin, giving GPs the perfect opportunity to build their career in the NT.
Being the smallest and the most northern of Australian capital cities, Darwin is faced with a particular set of health related circumstances, challenges and opportunities such as high instances of skin cancer and isolation during the wet season. To make sure we’re no worse off than our metropolitan counterparts, our team of highly trained medical professionals and support staff work hard to build strong, long-term relationships with our patients and clients, and to deliver a wide range of services spanning from occupational medicine to family general practice.
For those of you who aren't Northern Territory natives and are looking for a change of scenery, Darwin is the perfect choice. Surrounded by stunning national parks and home to an ever-growing food and cultural scene, Darwin is known for its friendly and relaxed vibe, making it one of Australia's fastest growing communities. Learn more about what Darwin has to offer here.
This role will provide exposure to all aspects of general practice and occupational health medicine, including:
- Family Medicine
- Men's & Women's health
- Occupational health assessments
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Travel medicine
- Skin screening
- Chronic Disease Management
GPs will be provided with:
- High earning potential
- Generous relocation and accommodation subsidies
- Private billing clinic services
- Excellent facilities and clinical support
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- Support from operations, administration, property and IT teams
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development.
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable
If you are looking to work with a leading and innovative occupational health and general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance, contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or email@example.com to learn more.
Similar searches: Permanent, Full-Time, VR, GP / General Practitioner, Fixed Contract, Private Billing, Billing %, Includes travel & accommodation, Relocation assistance, Northern Territory, Darwin & North