PT | General Practitioner | Telehealth | Work flexible hours | Min $270+ per hr
- Greencare Clinics
- Australia Wide
- Generous earning potential. Min $270+ per hr.
- Greencare GP
- GP / General Practitioner
- Contract Day Rates, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299
- Contract Type
- Locum Contract
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
Part-Time General Practitioner for TeleHealth clinic,
Work flexible hours from a location of your choice
We are interested in working with General Practitioners who have an interest and have experience in prescribing medical cannabis.
Greencare is an online medical centre working exclusively via telehealth.
We connect patients with our doctors via telehealth appointments, giving our doctors the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia - and with very flexible work hours.
At Greencare we are passionate about plant based medicines and our doctors take a highly responsible approach when prescribing medical cannabis, as an alternative to conventional pharmaceutical drugs (when they have not worked as as effectively as needed).
Whilst we are firm believers in plant based medicines, our physicians still offer conventional treatments when deemed appropriate.
We pre-screen our patients prior to their appointment and work with the utmost level of compliance. We are supported by some of Australia's leading legal professionals in the category.
We use Best Practice software for our management system, HealthEngine as our booking engine and ERX for electronic scripting - all of which have been integrated and work together through Best Practice, for your ease and convenience.
About the role
We require a practitioner who can work a minimum of 4 to 12 hours per week, with the potential to add more hours. Hours of work are flexible and your consultation times can be easily managed through our practice management software, Best Practice.
Skills and experience required for this position:
- Experience in Mental Health, Anxiety and Chronic Pain is advantageous.
- Experience with Best Practice software will be very helpful but training can be provided.
- Maintain clear notes and medical records from patient consultations.
- Good communication skills, compassion and a good phone manner is imperative.
- Conduct consultations with patients and determine their needs via telehealth.
- You will have the full support of Greencare’s admin team
- Generous earning potential - approximately $270ph
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location - anywhere within Australia
- Support in becoming Authorised Prescriber and assistance with TGA filing
- In-depth pre screening questionnaires collected prior to appointment so all relevant information is ready for you
- All in one tech platform made for streamlined appointments, patient management and e-scripting.
- E-scripting with ERX
- Specialist Pharmacy partner support (specific to the medical cannabis category, in order to support your patients learning and needs)
- Must commit to a minimum of 4 hours per week
- 2 hour block scheduling (20 to 30 minute appointments at doctors discretion)
- Doctors must reschedule any appointments they cancelled within the month
- Keep clear patient notes updated with all relevant information on Best Practice
Qualifications & experience
- Medical Degree
- Registration with AHPRA
- No Medicare provider number necessary
- VR or non-VR GPs welcome
- Must be Australian based (for compliance)
How to apply
Should you feel you are a right fit and wish to apply or discuss the role further, please send your resume and all relevant medical qualifications to:
Similar searches: New South Wales, GP / General Practitioner, Sydney CBD & Inner Suburbs, Locum Contract, Part-Time, Sydney - East, Sydney - West, Sydney - North, Contract Day Rates, Sydney - South, Private Billing, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Victoria, Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs, Melbourne - North, Melbourne - East, Melbourne - West, Queensland, Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane - North, Brisbane - South, Brisbane - West, Adelaide, Western Australia, Perth, Tasmania, Hobart & South, Darwin & North