FT PT | VR GP | State of Art facility | Attractive remuneration| Flexible work| Caloundra
- Ochre Health
- Caloundra, Sunshine Coast
- Attractive remuneration
- GP / General Practitioner
- $200k - $349k
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
We are currently seeking experienced, vocationally registered General Practitioners to work at our newly built Health Hub Caloundra on the stunning Sunshine Coast.
Located on a corner site within the busy Caloundra CBD precinct, it is purpose-built for Caloundra’s rapidly growing population. With capacity for up to 20 GPs, the practice offers a wide range of allied health services within the clinic, supported by CDM trained nurses. The new facilities also feature an extensive treatment room area and a number of procedure rooms to allow a broader scope of patient services, such as skin work and minor surgical procedures.
In addition, the Health Hub also hosts other associated healthcare providers including a pharmacy, dentist and radiology. This model allows closer collaboration across the multi-disciplinary clinical team to deliver truly integrated patient care and improve patient health outcomes.
- Open and flexible contracts
- State of Art facility equipped with the latest technology
- Comprehensive clinical protocols and internal supply network for all necessary PPE and other equipment
- Flexible work arrangements with optional remote telehealth component
- Attractive remuneration
- A commitment to education & training
- Full clinical autonomy
- Excellent nursing and administrative support
The Sunshine Coast region is the jewel in Queensland’s tourism crown, with approximately 300,000 international visitors annually – to say nothing of the droves of Australians who visit for some down-time by the beach or just to thaw out during the winter months.
Caloundra is the southernmost town on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Supported by a lively tourism industry, Caloundra is full of locations promising fun in the sun.
- Golden Beach is a popular spot for swimming, windsurfing, boating and fishing.
- Kings Beach is the main beach in Caloundra. It is patrolled all year, has a waterside saltwater pool, a children’s play area, and is ideal for families.
- Bulcock Beach is a trendy spot, with boardwalks, piers, cafés and restaurants all close to the beach, perfect for anyone looking to spend a whole day relaxing by the sea.
The town has several heritage-listed sites that highlight Caloundra’s coastal, holiday setting, including the Caloundra Lighthouses, the Tripcony Hibiscus Caravan Park, and the Kings Beach Bathing Pavilion.
Visitors and locals can enjoy a walk or a bike ride along the Caloundra Coastal Path, a 25km track between Caloundra and Kawana, that accesses historic sites, lookouts and nature reserves, as well as cafes and shops. Caloundra also has a great weekend market featuring fresh local produce such as seafood, fruit and veg, and deli foods. Just 90kms north of Brisbane, Caloundra is the perfect destination for anyone looking for a relaxed holiday-town atmosphere, without being too far from the big city.
- Vocational Registration with AHPRA
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- Previous experience as a General Practitioner
More search results
FT PT | VR GP | 75% and/or $165 p/h | Busy bulk b…
VR GP | Established practice | 70% Billings | Bur…
Treetops General Practice
FT/PT | VR GP | Well supported | Excellent remune…
Kings Park Medical Centre-Hillside
VR GP | Busy medical centre | DPA available | Roo…
PT | VR GP | Busy Mixed Billing Practice | Amazin…
Coogee Family Medical Centre