VR GP Required l Offering 70%+ of billing l Take of existing patient base l Newport
- Sigma Resourcing
- Newport Melbourne
- Earn $300-600K Salary
- VR GP Required l Newport
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 70% - 79%
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Locum Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- Remuneration $300-600K l Earn 70-75% of billings
- Take over existing patient base l locum opportunities
- Convenient Newport location l 12m from Melbourne CBD
Opportunities available for Vocationally Registered General Practitioners to join a 32 year established bulk billing practice in Newport, just 10m from Melbourne CBD. Also, need a GP at their other clinic in Kingsville.
The practice requires multiple General Practitioners to pick up a growing patient base at a well run, state of the art facility. The practice prides itself on a professional, supportive and friendly culture, which is reflected by the fact that half the doctors and staff have been working at the centre for over 30 years. The practice offers a full range of allied health and nursing support and welcomes a broad range of staff diversities to reflect the multicultural community. The practice is look for multiple VR GP's to start ASAP, and is happy to accommodate permanent staff or 6 month locum's at the two clinics.
- Remuneration $300-600K
- Take over existing patient base
- Earn 70% of billings during business hours, 75% after hours
- Will guarantee $140 to $150 per h for 3 months
- Opportunities for doctors completing the Moratorium - locum positions
- Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Allied health support staff including onsite nursing
- Convenient location next to shops, a pharmacist, cafes, restaurants and public transport
- On site parking
- Start ASAP
- Practice also hiring allied health workers including mental health workers, podiatrists, physiotherapists, dietitians and acupuncture specialists.
- Open to a diversity of cultures and languages
- AHPRA Registration
- Vocationally Registered GP for business hours
- Australian working rights
- Opportunity for GP's with multiple language skills (not essential)
- Clinic will take VR DPA restricted GP for two 6 month locums at their two clinics
- Also willing to take a level 3, 4 limited registration or General Registration NON-VR GP for afterhours. But they must be temporary residents and able to work in an MMM1 area.
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in, contact James at email@example.com or call me on 0415 114 900.
Similar searches: Per annum, Permanent, Full-Time, VR, GP / General Practitioner, Locum Contract, Part-Time, Bulk Billing, Non-DPA, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 70% - 79%, Victoria, Melbourne - West