FT VR GP | Established patient base | Occupational health | Sonic HealthPlus Rockingham, WA
Sonic HealthPlus has a full time opportunity available for a VR GP to join our private billing clinic in Rockingham. We have been providing quality healthcare to the Rockingham community for over 20 years, and our established patient base means you will be busy straight away.
Located on the WA coast just 40 minutes south of Perth, our clinic is close to the Rockingham town centre, and surrounding primary and high schools. Our clinic offers a comprehensive health service with general practice, occupational health, and travel medicine services.
This role will provide exposure to all aspects of general practice and occupational health medicine, including:
- Family medicine
- Women's and men's health
- Occupational health assessments
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Travel medicine
- Skin screening
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor surgery
GPs will be provided with:
- High earning potential
- Private billing clinic services
- Excellent facilities and clinical support
- Flexible consulting arrangements
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- Support from operations, administration, property and IT teams
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development. We embrace diversity amongst both staff and patients and strongly believe in the support of one and other, and aim to deliver high quality healthcare to all.
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable
If you are looking to work with a leading and innovative occupational health and general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance, contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
More search results
GP Locum Start 14/6/21 - DPA | $1500/day + flight…
GPs required | High patient demand at beachside c…
Kingston Family Clinic
FT and after hours/weekend GPs | High patient vol…
PT FT| Unrestricted GPs| Busy mixed billing clini…
Advocate Medical Group
PT | Unrestricted VR GP | Replace retired doctor|…
Advocate Medical Group