PT/FT VR GP & Non-VR GP Opportunities including in & out of moratorium: DPA / MMM4 | South Kempsey
- South Kempsey Medical Centre
- South Kempsey - 30 Minutes drive to Port Macquarie
- 50-65% of receipted billing / Fixed Salary
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, Billing %, 0 - 69%
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
Fantastic opportunity for a VR / Non-VR General Practitioner, someone looking for a long-term quality lifestyle in coastal NSW!
Kempsey is situated on the beautiful Mid-North Coast. The town is midway between Sydney and the Gold Coast on the Pacific Highway - 4 hours 30 minutes drive each way. The town is located roughly 20 kilometers inland from the coast of the Pacific Ocean, on the Macleay Valley Way where the Pacific Highway and the North Coast railway line cross the Macleay River. The beachside villages of South West Rocks and Crescent Head are less than 30 minutes away for those who like surf, fish, or live by the sea. The region has numerous hinterland locations where bushwalking, hiking, camping, and enjoying the outdoors are all available within a short drive.
South Kempsey Medical Centre (SKMC) is a modern and brand-new medical facility in a DPA / MMM-4 area. Our centre proudly caters to the public with a wide range of services available onsite including General Practice, with special interests in Chronic Disease Management, Women's Health, Occupational Health, Skin & Procedural Health, Immediate Care, Care Plans, and Treatment Room, Pathology, and TeleHealth Specialists. Appointments are scheduled between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm Monday to Friday. There is no on-call requirement. No weekend work. A great opportunity to become part of the community in a regional town that is well serviced and civic-minded.
The practice provides:
- Generous billing opportunity - Bulk billing or private billing options.
- Complete nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - Full administrative support to develop your practice from day one allowing you to focus on your practice and patient care and/or training.
- Flexible Short/long term agreements available, no exclusivity requirement options.
- Relocation grants and a site visit grant may be available for applicants to assist with the cost of attending an interview and relocating if appointed.
- Applicants may be eligible for the Workforce Incentive Program.
- Remuneration based on % receipted billings (mixed billing practice) and/or salary.
- Clinical independence and an interesting mix of work - All areas of family medicine
For further information send an email to Toni on Toni.Mueller@skmc.com.au or call 0419 822 179.