VR GP | Priority Care Centre | Earn up to $1600 (ex GST) per 8-hour shift! | Wentworthville (NSW)
Wentworthville Medical and Dental Centre - Priority Care Centre
We have an outstanding and exciting opportunity for experienced and qualified VR GP’s, who are looking for a new challenge in operating their GP practice from a dedicated Priority Care Centre (otherwise known as an Urgent Care Centre).
A Locum opportunity exists for a General Practitioner to practice from our Priority Care Centre in Wentworthville
- Collaborate closely with the dedicated triage nurse
- Deliver an exemplary patient experience
- Adopt internal referral pathways
- Work closely with other independent General Practitioners
- Be able to suture, apply back-slabs to minor fractures and administer intravenous therapy
- Provide Priority Care to a local patient base, which includes businesses, sports teams & schools
- Modern purpose built Priority Care Facilities
- Established patient bases from the existing busy, multidisciplinary medical centres
- Flexible operating hours provide variety to your primary health care practice
- As little as 4-hour shift commitment are available
- Nursing Support with great staff in a friendly environment
- Potential leadership & teaching opportunities may be available
- Locum opportunity with the potential to earn up to $1600 ex GST per 8-hour shift!
About the Centre
Well established in the community and with a large patient base, Wentworthville Medical & Dental Centre has been a thriving medical home for many years.
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs, you will also have multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house physio & allied health, dental, nursing, fully-equipped radiology, large treatment room, pathology collection facility, specialist rooms, conference room, and a new skin procedure room.
Get in Touch
For a confidential discussion please contact James Hall on 0466 641 165 or email email@example.com
Suitable Qualifications / Skills
- ACRRM, FARGP, or FRACGP with suitable experience
- Emergency Department Registrar/ Priority Care or Rural General Practice experience
- Be a strong Clinician that meets RACGP standards.
- Be an advocate for the Company’s model of Affordable, Accessible Healthcare.
(*Based on an 8-hour locum agreement)
More search results
GP Locum Start 14/6/21 - DPA | $1500/day + flight…
GPs required | High patient demand at beachside c…
Kingston Family Clinic
FT and after hours/weekend GPs | High patient vol…
PT FT| Unrestricted GPs| Busy mixed billing clini…
Advocate Medical Group
PT | Unrestricted VR GP | Replace retired doctor|…
Advocate Medical Group