FT/PT GP | Family friendly Mixed Billing | % Billings | Central Coast, NSW
GP needed for small family friendly GP run practice on NSW Central Coast at Ourimbah
We are a small doctor owned practice at Ourimbah. We have a friendly, supportive and positive atmosphere and are looking for a new person who will fit in with our team.
Our patients are loyal and love our friendly environment and staff.
We are close to public transport - only a short train trip from Hornsby and we have a bus stop right out side our door! We also offer onsite parking.
- Opportunity to join a busy small general family practice.
- Great mix of patient demographics.
- Mixed billings - bulk billing offered to patients under 16 years of age and pensioners.
- Nursing support.
- Onsite pathology and psychology.
- Delicious morning teas provided daily.
- Close to public transport.
- Onsite parking.
- Experience as a VR GP - with no restrictions - FRACGP/FACRRM
- Availability to start between June - August 2021.
- Caring and friendly disposition.
- The right candidate will have a fantastic sense of humour and the ability to work under the sometimes hectic environment that is general practice.
- Would also consider a GPT2/GPT3 looking for extra part-time work.
Interested in this position?
If you feel you meet the criteria above and desire a long term role with a wonderful team please apply via the apply button below or please forward your resume to: email@example.com
More search results
PT or FT GP | GP owned with a lovely patient base…
Mt Martha Village Clinic
Non VR/VR - Salaried GP - Flexibility – Port Macq…
PT| Medical Director| Attractive remuneration | N…
The University of Newcastle
VR GP - F/T - Flexible schedule - 75% plus min gu…
Grace Medical Care
Urgent FT/PT VR/ Non-VR GP | High % billings, neg…
Acacia Ridge Doctors