VR GP | Flexible hours for better work-life balance | Moonee Ponds, VIC
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs, there is ample support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from an in-house dental centre, nursing, allied health, radiology, pathology, multi-bed treatment rooms, specialist rooms, skin clinic and pharmacy.
Moonee Ponds Medical Centre is conveniently located near the train station and is only a 20 minute train ride/drive to the CBD. It is also close to lots of shops, restaurants, cafes and other amenities in this busy district.
At Healius we understand the importance of work-life balance. If you are a General Practitioner with Vocational Registration, find out more below about how we can help you to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
Get in Touch
For more information or to discuss this opportunity further please contact me - Jimita Patel on 0435 962 069 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Practitioners - Vocational Registration with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
More search results
Rural Hospital Medicine Specialist | FTE negotiab…
Lakes District Health Board
URGENT Male & Female VR GPs | High Billings | 5 m…
Toombul Medical Centre
Part-Time & Full-Time GP | Educational Offerings …
The Clinic 279
FT GP | Large patient base | Mixed Billing | Uppe…
FT/PT GP | Family friendly Mixed Billing | % Bill…