General Practitioner | Make a life-enhancing tree-change | Eden - Far south coast of NSW
An amazing opportunity to make a life-enhancing tree-change and join the local community at picturesque Eden on the far south coast of NSW as a local GP doctor.
The role of General Practitioner (GP) is to provide primary continuing comprehensive medical care to individuals, families and their communities. The GP is responsible for providing general medical services to eligible clients and to ensure that the standard of care is maintained at the highest level in accordance with RACGP Standards, the policies and procedures of Curalo Medical Clinic and relevant state legislation and standards.
The GP will take a role in the planning and implementation of the medical health program and will work closely with all staff to achieve an efficient and integrated service with high quality results.
Location: Curalo Medical Clinic, Eden, NSW 2551
- The General Practitioner must be able to fulfill clinical duties in a manner consistent with accepted medical practice and best practice guidelines.
- The General Practitioner must abide by all legislative acts governing medical practice in NSW.
- Be aware of and comply with the policies and procedures indicated by Curalo Medical Clinic.
- Acknowledge and promote the Mission of Curalo Medical Clinic and be committed to quality improvement in all aspects of practice performance.
- Be able to demonstrate the application of RACGP Accreditation Standards for General Practice throughout all aspects of performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent relevant Australian recognised medical degree.
- You must be a Fellow of the RACGP or ACCRM.
- Be eligible for registration with AHPRA.
- To have current and be able to maintain Professional Indemnity Insurance during the period of employment
- The applicant must have well developed oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Successful applicants must be willing to undertake a National Police Clearance Certificate and must provide evidence of a current Working with Children Check.
- Provide non procedural clinical care in accordance with best practice and accepted therapeutic guidelines to Curalo Medical Clinic patients (adults and children)
- Exercise due care with clinic equipment and premises
- Ensure clear-cut transfer of responsibility for patient’s care between the service and ED where clinically required
- Maintain professional indemnity insurance, NSW medical registration, and a demonstrable commitment to continuing medical education for the time period of the contract
- Understand and commit to EEO principles and anti-discrimination laws in the workplace as indicated by the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission and appropriate legislation.
- Be committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for doctors, staff and patients by implementing the appropriate occupational health and safety policies. ( Work Health and Safety Act 2011)
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence, best practice and improving performance delivery of high quality general practice care to all patients.
For the full position description, and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More search results
Rural Hospital Medicine Specialist | FTE negotiab…
Lakes District Health Board
URGENT Male & Female VR GPs | High Billings | 5 m…
Toombul Medical Centre
Part-Time & Full-Time GP | Educational Offerings …
The Clinic 279
FT GP | Large patient base | Mixed Billing | Uppe…
FT/PT GP | Family friendly Mixed Billing | % Bill…