Medical Officer- (FIFO or Part-time) | 250K-350K + Super + Package + Allowances | Charleville, QLD
- Charleville, QLD
- 250K-350K + Super + Package + Allowances
- Medical Officer Charleville
- Medical Officer
- Per annum, $200k - $349k, Includes travel & accommodation, Relocation assistance
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
- Government Institution
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) has an opportunity for a skilled Medical Officer to join our team in Charleville. RFDS Charleville Base provides remote medical consultations, aeromedical retrievals and primary health care clinics incorporating general practice, child and family health, health promotion and field days.
About the role:
- Part Time 0.5 FTE
- Aeromedical retrievals, Telehealth consultations and Primary Health Care
- Live in role in Charleville with Accommodation + Remote area allowances
- Fly in fly out (FIFO) of Charleville with Accommodation and vehicle use
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Registration with AHPRA as medical practitioner
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience
- 6 months experience in Intensive Care
- 6 months experience in anaesthesia
- 6 months experience in paediatrics
- 6 months experience in emergency medicine
- Obstetric experience (Desirable)
Why Join us?
As a specialist in our exceptional frontline team, you’ll embrace a unique professional challenge. You’ll use all the skills you’ve worked so hard to acquire, making a difference to people’s everyday lives delivering vital care in emergency situations and primary healthcare settings.
With a workplace spanning an area almost the size of the United Kingdom you will provide regional and outback Queensland critical services and you will have a work and life experience like no other.
In addition, we offer;
- Attractive remuneration package + Salary sacrificing benefits + Super
- Relocation assistance
- Remote Area allowances
- Commitment to support your professional development
- Comprehensive orientation program
To discuss opportunities within the RFDS (Queensland Section) please contact Recruitment on : 07 3852 7553 or firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply here- https://adr.to/4fmym
Please note, that your application may be subject to review by a representative from Queensland Health for the purposes of assessing suitability, experience and qualifications, for the role that you are applying for.
Successful candidates will be subject to a Police Checks and Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing. Candidates are required to hold a current, unrestricted Australian Driver's Licence and obtain an ASIC Card.
You will also be required to successfully complete the RFDS credentialing process. Prior to appointment you will be required to provide certified copies of qualifications/registrations and evidence of immunity or vaccination against VPD.
The RFDS is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Similar searches: Per annum, Part-Time, $200k - $349k, Fixed Contract, Government Institution, Medical Officer, Includes travel & accommodation, Relocation assistance, Queensland, Brisbane - North, South-West QLD
More search results
Rural Hospital Medicine Specialist | FTE negotiab…
Lakes District Health Board
URGENT Male & Female VR GPs | High Billings | 5 m…
Toombul Medical Centre
Part-Time & Full-Time GP | Educational Offerings …
The Clinic 279
FT GP | Large patient base | Mixed Billing | Uppe…
FT/PT GP | Family friendly Mixed Billing | % Bill…