P/T Medical Practitioner | Occupational health and general practice | Sonic HealthPlus, Adelaide CBD
- Sonic HealthPlus
- Adelaide, SA
- High earning potential
- GP / General Practitioner
- Billing %
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
Sonic HealthPlus has an opportunity available for a medical practitioner to join our Adelaide CBD Clinic on a part-time basis. Located in the heart of the city and close to public transport, our clinic is purpose-built and popular with the city workers.
This would ideally suit a medical practitioner who has special interests in skin medicine, travel medicine, occupational health, and who has experience in general practice.
We are an accredited vaccination centre, offering country specific vaccines and internationally recognised certification of immunisation status. Our services are comprehensive and wide ranging to assist all types of patients, whether it be adventure, corporate, family, group, student, or private traveller.
Our team of doctors, nurses, and medical support staff work together to deliver an optimum service to ensure the health and wellbeing of workers in Adelaide. Onsite services include a psychologist and exercise physiologist.
If you're not already a South Australian and are looking to relocate, Adelaide has undergone a rapid transformation in recent years, going from a sleepy city to a cultural and sporting hub, not to mention a bustling food and wine haven. Learn more about what Adelaide has to offer here.
This role will provide exposure to all aspects of general practice and occupational health medicine, including:
- Family Medicine
- Men's & Women's health
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Occupational health assessments
- Specialised work medicals
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Injury prevention
- Travel medicine
- Skin screening
- Chronic Disease Management
GPs will be provided with:
- High earning potential
- Private billing clinic services
- Excellent facilities and clinical support
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- Support from operations, administration, property and IT teams
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development.
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable
If you are looking to work with a leading and innovative occupational health and general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance, contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or email@example.com to learn more.
More search results
FT GP | Inherit a large patient base | Integrated…
FT/PT GPs | Popular family practice | Mixed billi…
FT PT GP | Private billing | Fantastic remunerati…
Lime Medical Clinic
VR GP | Family-Owned Medical Practice | Private /…
Kedron Wavell Medical Centre
VR GP | Takeover Existing Patient Base | High % w…
North Coburg Medical Centre