VR GP (Sessional) | Specialising in client-focused pathology services | Toowoomba
- Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
- $120+ per hour
- GP / General Practitioner
- Contract Hourly Rates, 0 - $149
- Contract Type
- VR / Non-VR
- Are you a vocationally registered GP interested in specialising in client-focused pathology services?
- One day per week opportunity!
- Full training provided - attractive remuneration circa $120+ per hour plus super and an outstanding range of benefits!
- Graduates encouraged to apply!
About the Organisation
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology is one of the largest pathology practices in Australia, providing comprehensive services to patients and doctors over a geographic area throughout Queensland and New South Wales and employing more than 2000 people.
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology services the Brisbane metropolitan area and regional areas extending as far north as Cairns and south to Coffs Harbour and offers both routine testing and specialised testing for referral laboratories throughout Australia.
About the Opportunity
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology now has a fantastic opportunity for a vocationally registered General Practitioner to join their team. This is role is available one day a week on an agreed day from 8am to 1pm, commencing April 2021.
This is the perfect opportunity for a vocationally registered GP who is looking for a change of pace or the opportunity to up-skill in a new area of practice.
You will be based at the Toowoomba, St Andrew’s Collection Centre, where you will perform a range of specialised pathology procedures including therapeutic venesections, Mantoux tests, Q Fever tests and Synacthen Stimulation Tests. Previous experience in any of these areas will be highly regarded, however Sullivan Nicolaides will provide comprehensive training if required.
To be considered for this position, you will be an Australian-registered GP, with a strong sense of empathy for patients and excellent communication skills. You will be able to function effectively both independently and as part of a professional, multi-disciplinary team.
General Practitioners do not require medical indemnity as they will be employed by the Practice and covered in that regard.
About the Benefits
You will enjoy a highly attractive remuneration of $120 p/h plus super.
In addition, you will have access to a range of employee benefits including:
- Staff Services Committee - provides functions and events for staff, fully funded by the Practice
- Employee Assistance Program - a free, confidential and voluntary counselling service provided as a resource to employees of Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, as well as immediate family, with the aim of assisting with the resolution of personal and work related problems which may affect quality of life or work performance
- Private Health Insurance - staff have access to discounted private health insurance through MBF, HCF and Medibank Private
- Pathology Services - staff and their immediate family (their children, partners and their parents) have access to bulk billed Pathology Services
- X-Ray Services - staff and their immediate family (their children, partners and their parents) have access to bulk billed X-Ray and other diagnostic imaging through Queensland X-Ray
- Smoke Free Workplace - for those staff wanting to use nicotine replacement therapy in quitting, management provides a level of financial assistance towards the cost of nicotine replacement patches.
This opportunity won't last long so don't wait - Apply Now!
More search results
Rural Hospital Medicine Specialist | FTE negotiab…
Lakes District Health Board
URGENT Male & Female VR GPs | High Billings | 5 m…
Toombul Medical Centre
Part-Time & Full-Time GP | Educational Offerings …
The Clinic 279
FT GP | Large patient base | Mixed Billing | Uppe…
FT/PT GP | Family friendly Mixed Billing | % Bill…