FT GP | Occupational health in thriving mining community | DPA | Sonic HealthPlus Moranbah
- Sonic HealthPlus
- Moranbah, Central Queensland
- High earning potential | Housing subsidy + more
- GP / General Practitioner
- Billing %, Includes travel & accommodation, Relocation assistance
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
Sonic HealthPlus Moranbah has a full time opportunity available for a GP to join our busy and popular clinic.
Referred to as the ‘new kid on the block', Moranbah is one of the youngest towns in Queensland, and was specifically created for miners and their families.
As it has grown and developed into a thriving and prosperous town, many have made Moranbah their permanent home because of the laid back, family friendly lifestyle. It is often described as the hub of Central Queenland’s Isaac Region, and is just a two hour drive from Mackay. Learn more about living in Moranbah.
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development.
- High earning potential
- Housing subsidy and relocation assistance provided (FIFO arrangement will be considered)
- Private billing clinic services
- Opportunity to reduce 10 year moratorium
- Support from nursing, operations, administration, property and IT teams
Work in all aspects of general practice and occupational health, including:
- Occupational health assessments
- General Practice
- Medical Assessments
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Health surveillance
- Occupational medical expert opinion
- Onsite Medical Services
- Travel Medicine
- Training and Education
- Health and Wellness
- Immunisation and Vaccinations
- Skin screening
- Minor surgical procedures
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable, however not essential.
If you are looking to build your career and provide quality healthcare to a thriving community, contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Similar searches: Permanent, Full-Time, VR, DPA, GP / General Practitioner, Fixed Contract, Mixed Billing, Billing %, Includes travel & accommodation, Relocation assistance, Queensland, Rockhampton / Mackay
More search results
FT or PT GP | Flexible Hours | Mixed Billing | Am…
Five Star Medical Centre
FT/ PT VR GP | Mixed billing | Beautiful seaside …
Redcliffe Medical Clinic
FT/PT GPs| Senior Medical consultant positions | …
Rural Hospital Medicine Specialist | FTE negotiab…
Lakes District Health Board
URGENT Male & Female VR GPs | High Billings | 5 m…
Toombul Medical Centre