Senior Lecturer / VR General Practitioner - $300,000 p.a Salary Package | Gold Coast, Queensland
- METC Institute
- Gold Coast, Queensland
- Total Salary Package of $300K (inc Super)
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k
- Contract Type
- VR / Non-VR
About the Opportunity – Salaried Position – Create Certainty in Income
Section 19AB Exemption Available
VR General Practitioners are required for a mixed Academic and Clinical position on the Gold Coast with METC Institute.
METC Institute is a medical education and health services organisation that provides high quality educational products and services to current and future medical professionals.
The candidate should be a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner who wishes to take on the challenge of a unique role that combines GP Clinical Practice with additional Medical Education and Training for medical professionals.
The candidate should have a demonstrated passion for teaching and must be able to utilise their knowledge and skills for the purpose of teaching colleagues and peers. The candidate will also be involved in developing unique academic curriculum that will be delivered through various modalities.
The candidate will be required to provide clinical supervision of registrars and of non-vocationally registered medical practitioners.
The candidate will also provide General Practice services to patients as an integral part of a mixed Clinical / Academic role. Clinical services will be provided in a team-based, multi-disciplinary environment that focuses on integrated care between specialists, general practitioners and allied health professionals. Underpinning this care will be integrated models of clinical governance and shared care protocols.
Please email an Application with a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Qualifications & experience
- AHPRA Specialist Registration as General Practitioner
- FRACGP and/or FACRRM
- Also suitable for VR GP on 10-year moratorium (Section 19AB Exemption)
- 3 years experience with General / Specialist Registration desirable
Tasks & responsibilities
- Medical Education and Teaching
- Clinical Supervision
- Comprehensive General Practice Services
- Total Salary Package of $300,000 per annum including Superannuation
- Employee Leave Entitlements including paid Annual Leave & Personal/Carer’s Leave
- Create certainty in your Income in a time of uncertain change
- Enjoy the benefits of both clinical practice and medical education in a unique role
- Work as part of a Team rather than as an individual
More search results
FT/ PT VR GP | Replacement DPA | Flexible Hours w…
Lakeside Medical Clinic
FT/PT VR GP | Flexible working | GP owned practic…
Senior Medical Staff | Portland District Health E…
Portland District Health
Surry Hills | VR GP | Part-Time or Full-Time | Pr…
Crown St Medical Centre
FT GPs required | High patient volume at popular …