VR GP | Armadale WA | DPA | Mixed Billing | 70% Billings
- Eco Search Consulting
- Armadale | Perth | WA
- $400k+ | Mixed Billing | 70% & $150 p/h guarantee
- VR GP | Armadale WA
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 70% - 79%
- Contract Type
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- DPA, Non-DPA
- Busy location 30 mins from Perth CBD| New patient numbers increasing daily
- Modern practice with state of the art facilities | Flexible working hours
- Nursing support | Psychologist | Physiotherapist | Pathology collection onsite
About the Practice
This privately owned, local family practice, in the suburb of Armadale require a VR GP to join their team. DPA GPs are encouraged to apply! Currently there are 3 full time and 1 part time General Practitioners. They have 1 female GP who is unable to keep up with demand for appointments to see a female GP. There are 2 part time Psychologists, 3 part time Physiotherapists, 2 Practice Nurses, the Practice Manager and 5 Administration staff. On site they also have a Pathology collection centre.
The surgery supplies all the day to day equipment needed for the GP to consult. They have a furnished room for each doctors’ use with an electronic examination couch in all consult rooms, Blood Pressure monitors, ECG machine, Defibrillator, computer, printer, etc. There are two treatment rooms in the surgery that are fully stocked with dressings and all the necessary requirements for small procedures. A nurse is on duty for most of the time that the surgery is open and they ensure that the clinical supplies are stocked.
The practice is open 6 days per week. Monday – Thursday 8:30AM - 5:30PM Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM Saturday 8:30AM – 12:00PM
About the role
- Take over from a well established GP and increased patient demand
- The practice is looking for an enthusiastic VR GP to join them on a full or part time basis.
- You will practice good quality medicine with full nursing and administration support.
- There is scope to develop your own specialist skills and opportunities to share knowledge within a friendly collegiate environment.
- You will have flexibility with setting your own hours to help achieve the perfect work/life balance for you.
- Mixed billing practice, predominantly private.
- Best Practice Software
- Very broad patient demographic
- Saturday morning sessions are on a roster basis
Benefits and perks
- Earn 70% of Billings + $150 hourly guarantee rate for 12 weeks.
- Complete flexibility to accommodate your lifestyle +/- family commitments
- State of the art, a purpose-built medical clinic with easy access for patients and free car parking for Doctors.
- Full time nursing and admin support
- Spacious, modern consultation rooms.
- Excellent IT systems and software integrated into the clinic.
- Mixed billing
- A collegiate team focused on delivering holistic patient care.
- New patients are joining the practice each day!
- Excellent location - High foot traffic area
- Great work culture - GPs share ideas and advice with one another
- DPA position available
Skills and experience
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP / FACRRM or Equivalent)
If this sounds like the perfect position for you or you'd be interested in hearing about the many other opportunities I have available, please send your resume and contact details to Veronica@ecosearch.io or call Veronica on 0467 338 007 for a confidential chat.
Similar searches: Per annum, Permanent, Full-Time, VR, DPA, GP / General Practitioner, Non-DPA, $350k +, Mixed Billing, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 70% - 79%, Western Australia, Perth
More search results
FT/ PT VR GP | Replacement DPA | Flexible Hours w…
Lakeside Medical Clinic
FT/PT VR GP | Flexible working | GP owned practic…
Senior Medical Staff | Portland District Health E…
Portland District Health
Surry Hills | VR GP | Part-Time or Full-Time | Pr…
Crown St Medical Centre
FT GPs required | High patient volume at popular …