VR GP | Thriving centre in the heart of Caboolture | Very high patient demand | Caboolture, QLD
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at Bertha Street Medical & Dental Centre, there is clinical support available with on-site multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house Allied Health, Pathology, and Dental.
Identified as one of Queensland’s largest growth areas, Caboolture is an incredibly well-known suburb located in the northern part of Moreton Bay. The famous Bribie Island attracts a huge number of visitors, tourists and locals. This in turn, increases the demand on our busy and thriving medical centre.
If you are a General Practitioner with Vocational Registration, find out more below about how we can help you to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
- Designated GP car parking with your own space
Get in Touch
For further information about this opportunity please contact - Amanda Blatch on 0404 831 995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
More search results
FT or PT GP | Flexible working | Private Billing …
Narre Warren Medical Centre
FT/PT GP | 75% Billings | Greystanes
Greystanes Family Doctors
FT VR GP | Occupational health, busy clinic, inne…
FT GP | Occupational health in vibrant outback co…
FT GP | High patient demand at beachside centre |…