VR GP | Busy & energetic medical centre | Darlinghurst, NSW
About the Centre
Armed with a women’s clinic, skin clinic, HIV specialist, pathology and radiology departments plus an in-house pharmacy, GPs operating from Darlinghurst Medical Centre have been delivering an integrated approach towards health care for the past 16 years.
With a large existing patient base within our medical centre and flexible operating hours, we can help you to run your business efficiently, allowing you to spend your time caring for your patients while maximising your income and achieving a satisfying work-life balance.
The centre sees a steady flow of patients due to its convenient location: approximately a 2 minute walk from Kings Cross train station and a 5 minute walk from St Vincent’s Hospital.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- After hours & weekend opportunities available for GPs requiring 19AB exemption
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - help to develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
To talk about this opportunity or our centre further please reach out to me – Jimita on 0435 962 069 or email email@example.com
General Practitioners - Vocational Registration with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
More search results
FT or PT GP | Flexible working | Private Billing …
Narre Warren Medical Centre
FT/PT GP | 75% Billings | Greystanes
Greystanes Family Doctors
FT VR GP | Occupational health, busy clinic, inne…
FT GP | Occupational health in vibrant outback co…
FT GP | High patient demand at beachside centre |…