Salaried GP opportunity available in a beautiful coastal location | Corrimal, NSW
Our Corrimal Medical and Dental Centre* provides affordable and accessible services to our patients across Australia delivering end to end patient care.
Our Corrimal Centre forms part of an extensive network of medical centres that feature a range of services including general practice, dental, physio, and other specialists all under one roof.
We have over 70 modern, large scale multi-disciplinary medical centres located right across Australia. Our centres serve over two million Australians every year.
About the Role
To support the services available to patients we are currently looking for two Medical Practitioners that hold General Registration to deliver Health Examinations for those applying for visas to live, work or study in Australia.
- Conduct Immigration medical assessments
- Provide objective outcomes assessment through an online platform
- Deliver a high level of service to ensure clients have a positive experience
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts across two or three day rosters
- Hold Full General Registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
- A focus on strong service delivery and customer experience
- Ability to work amongst a multidisciplinary team and with a wide variety of clientele
- Non-Medicare – No Provider Number required
- Socialable Hours and Attractive Rate of Pay
- Flexibility to continue your current work or study
- Stability of guaranteed work
To talk about this opportunity further please reach out to Carlos Vega on 0466 698 501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Employing entity is Idameneo (No. 125) Pty Ltd
More search results
General Practitioner – Flexible working | Above M…
Comprehensive Family HealthCare is a mixed billin…
Comprehensive Family Health Care
F/T or P/T VR GP | Busy GP owned private centre |…
VR GP - 2 practices| Mixed Billing, Established p…
Miami Village Medical Practice
x2 VR GPs | Large privately GP owned practice | P…
Eco Search Consulting