GP | Interest and experience in sexual and reproductive health | Northbridge, WA
We are a dynamic, non-profit organisation who work to educate, inform and empower people in WA to enjoy sexual health and wellbeing. For further information about us please visit www.shq.org.au.
You provide a high standard of clinical care and expertise to patients at SHQ, you contribute in the development and maintenance of an effective and efficient clinic, and the regular advancement of sexual health education.
Your Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Experience
- Experience working in a primary health or GP setting.
- Excellent client consultation skills.
- Demonstrated interest and experience in sexual and reproductive health and demonstrated understanding of the sensitive nature of sexual health and the importance of confidentiality for people accessing the service.
- Demonstrated skilled approach to working with a range of community clients, including CALD, LGBTQI, indigenous community and individuals with disabilities.
- Thorough knowledge of preventative health strategies and methods including principles of harm reduction in relation to unprotected sex and an understanding of people who engage in at risk behaviours.
Your qualifications and/or other requirements
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience.
- Current registration as a medical practitioner and eligible for registration in WA.
- Current and appropriate registration with AHPRA.
- FPAA Certificate in Reproductive and Sexual Health for Doctors.
- Formal training in contraceptive implant and intrauterine device insertion.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- A National Police Clearance no older than 6 months from date of issue.
- Current certificate of immunisation and or evidence of immunity for (Hepatitis B, Influenza, Pertussis, Measles Mumps and Rubella, Varicella
What we can offer you
- Permanent part time hours
- Various Days/Hours available
- A vibrant, supportive, and friendly working environment
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading
- Salary packaging ($15,900+ FBT year)
- SHQ Internal Holidays at Christmas
- Excellent learning opportunities
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? Please email your resume and a cover letter of no more than two pages addressing the “Your skills and experience’ section above to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 10 Janauary 2021.
For a confidential discussion about the role or to receive the full job description, please contact Luke Bruijn (Manager - Human Resources) on 08 6164 7921.
SHQ embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity.
We actively encourage Aboriginal people, people with disability and individuals of all backgrounds, ages and sexual orientation to apply.
Please take the time to read our Diversity statement here https://shq.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/SHQ-position-statement-Diversity.pdf.
More search results
General Practitioner – Flexible working | Above M…
Comprehensive Family HealthCare is a mixed billin…
Comprehensive Family Health Care
F/T or P/T VR GP | Busy GP owned private centre |…
VR GP - 2 practices| Mixed Billing, Established p…
Miami Village Medical Practice
x2 VR GPs | Large privately GP owned practice | P…
Eco Search Consulting