Rural Medical Practitioner Maternal and Child Health - Darwin
- Northern Territory Government
- Darwin, NT
- $240,099 - $265,627
- RTF 202138
- Medical Specialist (Non-GP)
- Per annum, $200k - $349k
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
Health Careers & Opportunities in the Northern Territory
TOP END HEALTH SERVICE
Rural Medical Practitioner – Maternal & Child Health
Senior Rural Medical Practitioner (Remuneration Package Range $240,099 - $265,627) Comprising salary $209,780-234,068 superannuation, leave loading and the value of 2 weeks extra recreation leave
Medical Services – Population & Primary Health Care Branch (PPHC) Darwin.
- Interested in working with a multidisciplinary Primary Health Care Team?
- Interested in working in an Aboriginal health environment?
- Interested in developing and implementing a comprehensive program of preventive, surveillance and treatment services for maternal and child health clients of the PPHC Branch.
- Interested in work life balance?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, contact us to discuss the position of Rural Medical Practitioner, Maternal & Child Health, based in Darwin with visiting remote communities as required.
The remuneration package for this position is attractive, including:
- RMP Attraction Allowance $12,860
- RMP Retention Allowance $19,288
- Professional Training Allowance $19,288
- up to $75,000 potential Medicare revenue activity incentive payment
- Hospital salary packaging $9,010
- Professional Development leave 2 weeks
- SRMP Allowance $25,718
- 9.5% superannuation
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- 2 weeks Professional Development leave
For further information please contact: Dr Dana Fitzsimmons on 08 8922 8245
Quote vacancy number: 1966
Closing date: 05/01/2020
Information for Applicants:
Applicants should address the selection criteria and provide a current CV and contact details for 2 referees (preferably an email address). For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.jobs.nt.gov.au
Information on the Northern Territory and its great lifestyle is available at www.australiasnorthernterritory.com.au
Note: The preferred or recommended applicant will be required to hold a current Working with Children Clearance notice / Ochre Card (application forms available from SAFE NT @ https://forms.pfes.nt.gov.au/safent) and undergo a criminal history check. A criminal history will not exclude an applicant from this position unless it is a relevant criminal history.
Department of Health is a Smoke Free Workplace
Picture your life out here – www.OurLifeOutHere.nt.gov.au
More search results
FT/ PT VR GP - Flexible Roster - Harrington Park …
Harrington Park Medical Practice
Great GP Wanted!! Beaumaris Medical Centre seekin…
Beaumaris Medical Centre
Brewarinna, NSW - GP VMO | DPA | Are you a differ…
Lightning Ridge, NSW - GP VMO | DPA | Are you a d…
Walgett, NSW - GP VMO | Are you a difference-make…