PT VR GP | % Remuneration | Access Health in St Kilda, Melbourne
- VR GPs with a passion for supporting people experiencing disadvantage, using a social model of health framework. You would be interested in providing quality care to people experiencing homelessness and/or substance dependence, within a dynamic multidisciplinary team of service providers.
- Flexible hours available, a minimum of two sessions (morning or afternoon) would be preferred.
- Established patient base, bulk-billing.
- Modern Accredited practice in a very supportive environment, with unique mentorship opportunities. % Remuneration.
An exciting opportunity exists for an appropriately qualified General Practitioner to join a team of highly skilled and dedicated health care workers at Access Health in St Kilda. Access Health is part of St Vincent’s Hospital General Practice services, and exists to provide quality and accessible care to members of the community experiencing vulnerability. We are a one-stop primary health care service that supports the needs of people who use drugs, people who are experiencing homelessness, people who are engaged in street-based sex work, and people who are experiencing difficulties in managing their general health, mental health, or chronic disease/s.
Access Health. VR General Practitioners.
Access Health is a primary care service providing accessible, responsive primary health care that enhances the health and wellbeing of those who may be experiencing or at risk of homelessness, people who are seeking support for their substance use, people who are engaged in street-based sex work, and/or people who are experiencing difficulties in managing their general health, mental health, or chronic disease/s.
Access Health, as part of The Salvation Army, works in partnership with a variety of organisations on-site to provide services including psychology, psychiatry, social work, harm reduction support, chronic disease care co-ordination and management, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health care, BBV testing and management, AOD counselling, pharmacotherapy, pathology, podiatry, physiotherapy, and dental care. The GP service is managed by St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
We are proud of our collaborative and integrative workplace and the care that we are able to provide vulnerable members of the community. A successful candidate would share our values of service, teamwork, and the provision of non-discriminatory, person-centred care.
The medical centre, centrally located in St Kilda, is open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, and is well supported by The Salvation Army and St Vincent’s Hospital. The practice is fully accredited with the RACGP.
Applicants must have current AHPRA registration with FRACGP or its equivalent. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil all St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne credentialing requirements before commencing in the position.
On-site services to support and manage our Clients health care include:
- Chronic Disease Care Co-ordination
- Access to Psychology and Psychiatry
- BBV testing, management and treatment
- Drug and Alcohol counselling and referral
- Naloxone, overdose education & training
- Health Promotion groups
- Nursing services including wound care, harm reduction & other general health
- Pathology services
- Podiatry, Physiotherapy and Dental
- Sexual health testing and treatment
Applicants must have current AHPRA registration with FRACGP or its equivalent.
The successful candidate will be required to fulfil all St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne Credentialing requirements before commencing in the position.
Application e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 03 9536 7780
More search results
FT/ PT VR GP - Flexible Roster - Harrington Park …
Harrington Park Medical Practice
Great GP Wanted!! Beaumaris Medical Centre seekin…
Beaumaris Medical Centre
Brewarinna, NSW - GP VMO | DPA | Are you a differ…
Lightning Ridge, NSW - GP VMO | DPA | Are you a d…
Walgett, NSW - GP VMO | Are you a difference-make…