VR GP - $280k pa + amazing bonus' - Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation - Ramingining NT
- PHN Northern Territory
- Ramingining Northern Territory
- $280,000 plus many other benefits
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k, Includes travel & accommodation
- Contract Type
- VR / Non-VR
- Opportunity for a VR GP to showcase proven skills and knowledge
- Treat chronic conditions unique to the Northern Territory
- Live and work in a an amazing tropical location
Rural Workforce Agency Northern Territory (RWA NT) are partnering with Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation (Miwatj) to find a remote GP to join their passionate team in Ramingining Northern Territory.
The mission of Miwatj Health, is to improve the health and well-being of residents in the communities of East Arnhem Land through the delivery of appropriate and comprehensive primary health care and to promote the control by Aboriginal communities of primary health care resources.
As the successful GP, you will be able to provide excellent medical services by managing acute and chronic conditions with a multidisciplinary approach. You will be able to experience health conditions, you may not have experienced, expand your clinical, and cultural knowledge whilst delivering your best health care in clinics and outreach services including chronic conditions and child health.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary of $280k per annum plus super
- Accommodation provided
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 4 weeks study and professional development leave with up to $5k study assistance
- A generous annual retention bonus of $20k for the first year with further increments
- Relocation options to eligible candidates of up to $10k relocation assistance and up to $15k repatriation assistance
- $5k PI Insurance and travel allowance of up to $2,035 per annum for leave
- Every three months a paid return flight to Darwin
- Qualify for financial incentives through the The Workforce Incentive Program (WIP)
- Eligilble to apply for the NT PHN Workforce Scholorship Program and Health Professional Relocation Grant
- Opportunity to explore Arnhem Land and experience amazing scenic wonders
What you need to apply:
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM with AHPRA Specialist Registration
- Extensive experience in General Practice and a commitment to improve Aboriginal health
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, values and beliefs
- Experience working in a remote Aboriginal community
- Ability to speak an Aboriginal language or knowledge of traditional kinship systems operating in the region, highly regarded but not essential
- Current Police Records Clearance
- Current Working with Children Clearance
- Current manual Driver’s License
For more detailed information, please see the attached Position Description.
If you are ready for a change and a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.
More search results
VR GP | DPA | Busy, long established medical prac…
Armadale Districts Surgery
FT GP | Busy practice, excellent team | IMGs shou…
FT GP | DPA | High patient volume | Mixed Billing…
General Practitioner | Private billing | Establi…
GPs on Bayview
FT/PT GP | Private Billing | 65% Billings + Incen…