GP Locum - Arafura Medical - $1200 per day + additional bonus' - Katherine Northern Territory
- PHN Northern Territory
- Katherine, Northern Territory
- $1200 per day, plus travel, car & accommodation
- GP / General Practitioner
- Contract Day Rates, $1,000 - $1,999, Includes travel & accommodation
- Contract Type
- Locum Contract
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- $1,200 per day plus other benefits
- Dates 18th January 2021 to 19th February 2021
- An opportunity to make a difference to the residents of Katherine
Rural Workforce Agency NT (RWA NT) are partnering with Arafura Medical to support an interim clinical practice in Katherine Northern Territory.
This interim support will deliver mainstream GP services to the community for crucial provision of primary health care for the local residents.
The interim practice is a well supported role located at a fully equipped facility, with practice management support that includes appointment bookings, Medicare billing processing, and the ability to conduct Telehealth services for eligible patients. The practice uses Medical Director and experience in this platform is an advantage.
- 18th January 2021 to 19th February 2021
- $1,200 per day
- All travel and accommodation provided
- Assistance with provider numbers and any other governance requirements
- Potential for bonus and travel allowances
- No weekend work or on call required
Eligibility to apply:
- Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Current non restricted specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Katherine is based 350kms from Darwin and is steeped in natural and cultural history. Boasting stunning locations such as Nitmiluk Nation Park, Edith Falls, Katherine Hot Springs, the Mataranka Thermal Pools and Bitter Springs to explore, you can spend your weekends relaxing and taking in all the beautiful natural landscapes.
Whether you're an NT local GP who can offer clinical support for the available dates, a GP Locum currently on our Locum Program or a GP who has never worked in the NT, this is your opportunity to be part of a unique and rewarding experience!
Apply now and lock in a new locum in the new year!
For more information about this excellent opportunity, please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.
More search results
VR GP | Perth WA | Private billing family practic…
Eco Search Consulting
Female VR GP | Beautiful family practice | Golden…
Eco Search Consulting
Medical Doctors wanted Immediate Start, Multiple …
NON-VR LOCUM Work l Hotel Quarantine 3-6 month lo…
FT or PT VR GP | Doctor Owned, Flexible working| …
Botany road doctors